Shared Values of Agriculture
All CSU students are invited to attend!
Food is central to our lived experience. Join an inspiring conversation about agriculture’s shared values of:
With featured speakers:
- Temple Grandin, Professor, Department of Animal Sciences
- Joshua Williams, Founder, Joshua’s Heart Foundation
- Sarah Greichen, CSU student and Founder, “Score A Friend”
- Rams Against Hunger
- Ajay Menon, Dean College of Agricultural Sciences
- Blanche Hughes, Vice President for Student Affairs
Sponsored by the College of Agricultural Sciences and PassitOn.com
Thursday, September 20
12:30 pm –2:00 pm
Hosted by the College of Agricultural Sciences.
Please call (970) 491-6274 with any questions.