Student Travel Fellowship Application
All undergraduate and graduate students from any university around the world, pursuing a degree in Animal Science or another agricultural field, are eligible to apply for a travel fellowship to the 2022 International Livestock Forum. Up to twenty students will be selected for this fellowship.
Selected students will participate in the following – schedule subject to change:
- Tuesday, January 11, 2022: NWSS Tours, Welcome Reception, and Industry Speakers in Denver, Colorado.
- Wednesday, January 12, 2022: Technical program with industry leaders on the CSU Campus in Fort Collins, Colorado, followed by the NWSS Rodeo in Denver, Colorado.
Fellowship recipients will receive the following:
- $250 travel voucher;
- Two night of Lodging – Tuesday and Wednesday nights
- Meals: Tuesday lunch and dinner, all meals on Wednesday
- Complimentary registration for the 2022 ILF, including free meals and an impressive lineup of keynote speakers and elite industry panelists;
- NWSS badge for admission during entire show; one rodeo ticket for Wednesday NWSS Rodeo
For full consideration, fellowship applications must be received by midnight (MST) on Monday, November 8th.
Recipients of the fellowship will be notified by November 22nd. Selected recipients will be responsible for booking their own travel to/from Denver, Colorado, as well as arranging transportation to/from the Denver International Airport to the ILF; however, travel vouchers will be presented when the students arrive at the ILF. Please note that all fellows need to be present in Denver by 12 p.m. on Tuesday, January 11th and fellows are free to leave after 9 a.m. on Wednesday, January 13th or can tailor their arrival/departure to allow for more time to explore the NWSS. Hotel and other fellowship details will be provided after the final group of student fellows is selected. For any questions regarding the ILF or the ILF Student Travel Fellowship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
International Livestock Forum Application. APPLY HERE
For full consideration, completed applications must be submitted to email@example.com by midnight (MST) on Monday, November 8th.