Colorado State University’s College of Agricultural Sciences is holding its first ever t-shirt design competition! The goal of this competition is to produce a design by CAS students for CAS students.
Who can participate?
Any student enrolled as either a major or a minor in any of the College of Agricultural Sciences departments (Agricultural and Resource Economics, Animal Sciences, Bioagricultural Sciences and Pest Management, Soil and Crop Sciences, or Horticulture and Landscape Architecture) is eligible for participation in this contest.
Rules and Guidelines:
- All designs must abide by the rules stated in the CSU Graphic Standards.
- All designs must contain a non-distorted CSU logo. (these logos are available for download on the Colorado State University website)
- The ‘College of Agricultural Sciences’ must be somewhere in the design.
- Accepted file types include: .jpg, .png, .pdf, .eps
- Vector file types (.eps formats) are preferred for resolution purposes
- Students’ designs must not violate copyright laws.
- Standard t-shirt size guidelines (keep in mind that these are simply guidelines to help you get started, not rules by any means):
- 12-16” wide by 16-20” tall
- 300 dpi
- The design must contain the university green (either as the T-shirt color, or within the design itself).
- If your design is chosen as the winner, the College of Agricultural Sciences at Colorado State University has the exclusive right to printing and production of said design.
- No printed or hand-drawn designs will be accepted.
What do you get out of it?
In addition to being a great resume builder, winning this contest would feature you on the College of Agricultural Sciences website and social media sites. You would also be rewarded with a free t-shirt printed with your design, lunch with Dean Beyrouty, as well as a $50 gift card to the CSU Book Store. Not to mention all of your peers could be wearing your design.
Submit your design as an attachment to Jason.Kosovski@Colostate.edu by March 31st with the following information:
- Your name (first and last)
- Your major and minor
- Your class standing
- Your preferred form of contact