There are two ways to communicate to college groups
- Microsoft Exchange Distribution Lists
- Can be found in your Outlook address book
- All college lists begin with “CAS L-“
- There are several lists in the address book. We’ve adopted a naming convention that will help you find your lists quickly.
- Membership to your lists is automatically updated from university data systems (see adjoining window)
- You can see who is a member by looking at properties of each list
- Lists are limited to Office 365 account holders
- **Add the list address to your “BCC” field or you will list hundreds of recipients in the “To” field of your email.