Your Success is Our Goal
We work collectively to share resources, and enhance your opportunities. So you can find purpose and thrive in your experience at CSU. Think of us as a community who supports you through:
- Access to programs
- Engaging you with people who make CAS unique
- Opportunities tailored to your needs, wants, and desires
We welcome your input and look forward to getting to know each of you individually.
Take a moment to learn about how we honor our agricultural history and evolve new traditions to mark how we are growing together.
How We Support Your Goals
Advising and Learning
Placement and Alumni
Get Involved, Make an Impact
You are the most important element of our work engaging in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Become an Ag Peer Mentor
- Selected applicants will spend a semester in training to develop cultural competencies, mentoring and leadership skills.
- In the second semester, Ag Mentors will engage with up to four Peer Mentees.
- Building community and learning from one another inspires growth and camaraderie.
Get Involved with United in STEMM
- The overarching goal of the program is to connect students of color in STEMM disciplines more intentionally with their colleges, industry partners, and with alumni and professionals of color, as well as eliminate graduation and persistence gaps for students of color.
Getting Involved is Easy
Elias Quinonez is our Manager of Student Life and Diversity. Send him an email and he will help you get started.
Your Student Success Team
AgSci Student Organization Fair
- CSU Commission on Diversity and Inclusion
- CSU Office of Inclusive Excellence
- Intersectionality Matters Podcast
- Poudre River Library District Webinar Series
Departmental Academic Advising
- Department of Agricultural Biology
- Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Department of Animal Sciences
- Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- Department of Soil and Crop Sciences