Skip to content
- CAS will become the school of choice for agricultural sciences among high school graduates in the West. CAS will place half of its PhD students as tenure track faculty within peer institutions.
- Increase the College of Agricultural Sciences undergraduate 3rd semester to 5th semester student persistence rate from 75% to 85% by 2025.
- Improve the five-year graduation rate for undergraduates from 61% to 85% of the population by 2025.
- Improve the placement rate at 6 months after graduation from 88% to 95% of the graduating seniors each term by 2025.
- Increase the number of CAS faculty from 126 to 136 by FY 2021.
- Increase the proportion of self-reported ethnic minority faculty in the College of Agricultural Sciences from 4% to 15% of the total faculty by FY 2020.
- Increase the proportion of underrepresented minority students in CAS programs to 20% of all CAS students by FY 2022.