We hope you’ll stay connected
Along with our world-class faculty, it’s our impressive alumni, generous donors, and engaged industry partners who we consider our biggest assets.
By working together, we look to release some of the brightest, most well-prepared young professionals in the industry and put cutting edge research to work around the globe. There are many ways you can partner with us along this important journey.
- Volunteering at our events like Ag Day and Painting the “A” (see “Traditions” page for more opportunities)
- Speaking in our classrooms
- Mentoring a student or hosting a networking event with our students
- Providing an internship or job to our students
- Hosting a fieldtrip or CSU event in your area
- Referring prospective students to CSU and the College of Agricultural Sciences
- Keeping your contact information current and connecting with your former classmates by telling us what’s new in your life to publish in our Food For Thought magazine class notes section.
- Nominating your fellow alumni for awards at CSU
Let us know what motivates you to become involved. There are countless ways to show your support, so please email us with your ideas and suggestions.
As a CSU alumna, you can utilize career service resources from the University. Contact the College’s Career Service Liaison, Beka Crocket (970) 491-3721, to explore career opportunities and professional development.