Colorado State University participates in the National Winter Canola Variety Trial program organized by Kansas State University. Colorado results (when available) are included in the national trial report published annually.
Winter Canola Results by Year
Akron, CO Results (Dryland)
National Winter Canola Trial Results (Kansas State University)
- Winter Canola Production Guide for the Great Plains
- Grower’s Manual and Field Trial Results from Univ. of Idaho
- Results from North Dakota State University
- Canola Growth and Development from Kansas State Univ.
- Winter Canola Production Practices in Kansas from Kansas State Univ.
- Great Plains Canola Production Handbook from Kansas State Univ.