How to Apply
We are pleased that you want to learn more about the Agribusiness and Food Innovation Management master’s degree and certificate programs.
We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2023.
- New cohorts start only in the Fall semester.
- Application deadlines:
- Early Decision: December 1, 2022
- Final Decision: May 1, 2023
- We do not offer assistantships to students. We do offer limited scholarships, but eligibility for these is limited to US residents.
- The GRE is not required to apply for the program. However, a if you have taken the GRE, submitting your scores will help. Also, applicants demonstrating 3-5 years of professional work experience are more likely to be admitted.
The program is taught in-person at the Spur campus in Denver, Colorado, and students are expected to be physically present. Applications and enrollment for this program are managed by CSU’s Online division simply because this program is not offered on the main campus, but this program is not offered online.
How to Apply
- First, you can get questions answered in person and find step-by-step instructions on How to Apply on our degree page at CSU Online
- Second, from CSU Online, you will be directed to the CSU Graduate School admissions portal. The staff in the Graduate School are happy to help you as well.
- Finally, when your application is complete you will get a confirmation from us. If you have any questions on the status of your application, please contact our program manager, Kathy Bruce, in the Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, firstname.lastname@example.org.