Doctor of Philosophy in Bioagricultural Sciences
The Doctor of Philosophy in Bioagricultural Sciences program conducts research in plant abiotic stress or the microbes, insects, and weeds that threaten the safety and sustainability of our food supply. Learn how ecosystems function and how to protect them.
Where You’ll Find Us
Agricultural Research & Development Center
Work directly with crops and livestock at this research and teaching complex — one of nine around the state.
- Agricultural Biologist & Engineer
- Agricultural Science Research Technician
- Insect Molecular Biologist
- Research Agronomist
- Research Biologist
- Research Entomologist
- Research Plant Pathologist
- Social Science Specialist