Seed Science and Technology Certificate
The Department of Soil and Crop Science offers a certificate in Seed Science and Technology for students pursuing an undergraduates degree in Soil and Crop Sciences. This certificate prepares students for positions in the seed industry with a comprehensive overview of seed analysis and a scientific understanding of seed biology.
Where You’ll Find Us
Agricultural Research & Development Center
Work directly with crops and livestock at this research and teaching complex — one of nine around the state.
- Agroecosystems Management
- Environmental Science
- Plant Breeding and Genetics
- Soil and Crop Management
- Environmental or Crop Consulting
- Government Agencies and Non-Profits Organizations
- State and National Park Services Seed, Chemical, or Fertilizer Companies