Master of Science in Bioagricultural Sciences, Plan B – Pest Management Specialization
The Master of Science in Bioagricultural Sciences Pest Management Specialization program is designed to gain hands-on experience in managing sustaining our food and fiber supply, providing bioagricultural security, and protecting our ecosystems from pests, plant diseases, and weeds.
Biologists with degrees in Pest Management work to sustain our food and fiber supply, provide bioagricultural security, and protect our natural ecosystems from pests, plant diseases, and weeds.
Where You’ll Find Us
- Agricultural Biologist & Engineer
- Agricultural Science Research Technician
- Insect Molecular Biologist
- Research Biologist
- Research Plant Pathologist
- Social Science Specialist