Skip to content

New Faculty and Staff Employees


We are delighted to welcome you to to Fort Collins, the College of Agricultural Sciences, and the Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture family.

The department’s main office is located in the University Services Center – Fourth Floor North at 601 S Howes St. Our main phone number is 970-491-7019.


Items to address when you begin employment

Complete all required new employee paperwork

You will work with administrative staff in the College of Ag Sciences Business Office to complete new employee paperwork.

Attend a new employee orientation

The Office of Training and Organizational Development provides the university-required training for for employees invited to orientation.

Establishing residency (as needed)

Out-of-state individuals may wish to begin the process of establishing residency.


Email account

The department relies on email to communicate regularly with students.  You will need to set up and access your email account as soon as possible.


Contact information

In addition to keeping the university informed if your contact info changes, please notify us if and when you change your phone number, mailing address or email address.


Locate your snail-mail box

Mailboxes for faculty are located in the University Services Center – Fourth Floor North. Please check your boxes for department notices and academic information. Be sure to remove any old material.


Have your photo taken

The department maintains a faculty/staff/graduate student pictures. We also create a web page for all faculty members.


Order and pick up your keys

The Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture will issue exterior door keys to your building, office keys, and any additional keys appropriate for your position. Please see Danielle Martin for your keys.  All keys must be returned before leaving the department.


Facilities you may need to locate

Interactive campus map


University HR/Benefits Office

The Human Resources and Benefits offices are located just north of campus on the second floor at 555 South Howes Street.



The Morgan Library. Graduate students may check out books for extended periods of time.


Resources and Opportunities


Parking permits can be purchased at the Parking Services Office on Lake Street and Center Avenue. Please be aware that Parking Services may be very aggressive about ticketing. For current fees and information please check the Parking Service website or call them at 970 491-7041.


Bicycle Permits

More information on keeping and riding your bike on campus.


Bus Service

Fort Collins residents can purchase bus passes for the city’s Transfort Bus system.

Contact CSU Equal Opportunity Privacy Statement Disclaimer

2018 Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523 USA