Master of Science in Bioagricultural Sciences
The Master of Science in Bioagricultural Sciences program conducts research focused on plant stresses, microbes, insects, and weeds that threaten the safety and sustainability of our food supply.
Areas of study include: biology and management of invasive species, ecology and biodiversity, entomology, genomics and molecular biology, integrated pest management, pest management, plant pathology, and weed science.
Where You’ll Find Us
- Agricultural Biologist & Engineer
- Agricultural Science Research Technician
- Insect Molecular Biologist
- Research Agronomist
- Research Biologist
- Research Entomologist
- Research Plant Pathologist
- Social Science Specialist