- Assessing the effect of treatments of digital dermatitis in organic dairy systems.
- Effect of Rice Bran in the immunity of pre weaned calves.
- Genomic selection for improved fertility of dairy cows with emphasis on cyclicity and pregnancy
- A Non-traditional therapy for persistent Corpus Luteum in Dairy Cows: Acupuncture.
- Effect of vaccination against Salmonella enterica serotype Newport on milk yield, overall health, fecal shedding, and colostrum antibody concentration in Dairy Cows.
- Evaluating the Efficacy of Sx Oral Electrolyte in Scouring Dairy Calves
- Effect of Intravenous lipopolysaccharide administration on the lifespan of persistent corpus luteum in organic dairy cows affected by pyometra.
- Metabolic disorders and behavioral activity fluctuations as a tool for early disease
Partnership with North Florida Holsteins and University of Florida.