Congratulations to all
College of Agricultural Sciences Graduates!
The dean, faculty, and staff of the College of Agricultural Sciences congratulate you on your upcoming graduation from Colorado State University! The College commencement ceremony individually recognizes bachelor graduates and their achievements.
Friday, December 20, 2019
Lory Student Center Grand Ballroom
Open seating – no tickets required
Friday, December 20, 2019
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Lory Student Center Grand Ballroom Lobby
All graduates, families, guests, and faculty are invited to join us!
Light refreshments will be provided. No RSVP required.
Check-In and Line Up
- Check-in begins at 2:30 pm in the North Ballroom at the Lory Student Center
- All graduates must be checked in and lined up under the department sign for their major by 3:30 pm.
- Please come to the Student Success Team Office in Johnson Hall, Room 200 to complete your Walk Card during Finals Week, December 16 – 19, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- Graduates will pick up walk cards at check in before lining up. Graduates will give walk cards to the announcer before walking across the stage.
Visit the Alumni Association Grad Pack website to order your regalia by Monday, October 28, 2019. Faculty regalia may be ordered through departments.
Regalia pick up
- Graduates may pick up regalia during the following times at the Iris and Michael Smith Alumni Center.
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Thursday, December 19, 2019
- 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Friday, December 20, 2019
- Regalia may also be picked up one hour before the ceremony in the Iris and Michael Smith Alumni Center. Photo ID is required for pick up.
- Please return the regalia gown immediately after the ceremony to the Lory Student Center Information Desk or Moby C-Wing (intramural Gym)
Seating and Tickets
- There is no reserved seating or distribution of tickets. As a courtesy to other guests, please do not block off rows of seats.
- Disabled Seating/Access: There will be reserved seating for those individuals who have limited mobility or are hearing impaired (plus one guest) to the north and south sides of Moby. One other guest may accompany the individual.
It is illegal to bring alcoholic beverages into Moby Arena and Lory Student Center. Uniformed police officers, event staff, and faculty marshals will be in attendance when you enter the assembly area and throughout the ceremony. In accordance with Commencement policies, robes, purses, etc., may be inspected as you enter. Prohibited items are not allowed and will be confiscated. All attendees should refrain from using air horns.
Please remember. . . the College Commencement Ceremony is the capstone of your academic experience at CSU. It is a public event that reflects upon you as an individual and the College and University as a whole. Your recognition of the rights of other students and their guests to enjoy the ceremony free from disruptive or otherwise inappropriate behavior is appreciated.
GradImages® provides photographers for the ceremony. Following commencement, GradImages photographers will be circulating outside the commencement venue to capture additional candid photographs of our graduates with their loved ones. The GradImages staff will be wearing red vests, so they’ll be highly visible and easy to locate. Grab a red vest and snap some candid shots!
You may review photos for purchase online the week after commencement at www.gradimages.com. To receive an email when your photos are available, visit http://www.gradimages.com/Preregistration. For additional information, please contact (800) 261-2576 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduates receive a diploma cover at Commencement. The actual diploma will be mailed to all graduates six to eight weeks after Commencement. For those unable to attend the ceremonies, diploma covers are available in the Registrar’s Office at no charge. Please submit mailing requests to Diplomaoffice@colostate.edu; the postage cost is $5.00 per cover for U.S. mailings.