Master of Extension Education (M.Ext.Ed.) – Online
Do You Want to Improve Educational Resources and Education?
The Master of Extension Education is a great degree program for those passionate about education and interested in public service through positive change. The program’s curriculum is tailored to meet your academic and professional goals and designed to elevate your experiences in Extension Education methods and practices.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Analyze the principles that guide extension work.
- Strategically develop programs and community outreach initiatives.
- Customize instructional methods for various audiences.
- How to develop evaluation strategies for programming.
- Build skills to gather, analyze, and communicate community-based research to various populations.
Where You’ll Find Us
COBANK Center for Agricultural Educaton
Get hands-on experience in laboratory, technology, and teaching spaces so you can successfully teach future generations about agriculture.
We conduct fieldwork statewide to support agricultural research, education, and engagement.
- Program Design
- Teacher Development
- Agribusiness Curriculum Development
- Agricultural Education
- Public Service and Community Organizations
- Extension Specialist
- Industry Trades
- Non-profit Organizations
- Program Development
- Teaching School Administration
- College Instructor