Master of Extension Education (M.Ext.Ed.) – Online
Do You Want to Improve Educational Resources and Education?
The Master of Extension Education is a great degree program for those passionate about education and interested in public service through positive change. The program’s curriculum is tailored to meet your academic and professional goals and designed to elevate your experiences in Extension Education methods and practices.
Visit CSU Online to Learn More and how to apply
Visit the DARE Extension Education Graduate Program Details page
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Analyze the principles that guide extension work.
- Strategically develop programs and community outreach initiatives.
- Customize instructional methods for various audiences.
- How to develop evaluation strategies for programming.
- Build skills to gather, analyze, and communicate community-based research to various populations.
Where You’ll Find Us
Agricultural Research and Development Center
Work directly with crops and livestock at this research and teaching complex — one of ten around the state.
COBANK Center for Agricultural Educaton
Get hands-on experience in laboratory, technology, and teaching spaces so you can successfully teach future generations about agriculture.
We conduct fieldwork statewide to support agricultural research, education, and engagement.
- Program Design
- Teacher Development
- Agribusiness Curriculum Development
- Agricultural Education
- Public Service and Community Organizations
- Extension Specialist
- Industry Trades
- Non-profit Organizations
- Program Development
- Teaching School Administration
- College Instructor
DARE Graduate Programs Contacts
Agricultural Education Graduate Program Director
For more information, contact Kellie Enns, Graduate Program Director for the Master of Extension Education Graduate program, in the Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
For more information, email Dessa Watson, Program Coordinator for the Master of Extension Education Graduate program in the Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.