Seed Science and Technology Certificate
The Department of Soil and Crop Science offers a certificate in Seed Science and Technology for students pursuing an undergraduates degree in Soil and Crop Sciences. This certificate prepares students for positions in the seed industry with a comprehensive overview of seed analysis and a scientific understanding of seed biology.
This certificate is one of many upskilling programs available to give our students valuable skillsets needed to meet the future of agriculture.
Learn More About the Seed Technology Education Program
Where You’ll Find Us
- Agroecosystems Management
- Environmental Science
- Plant Breeding and Genetics
- Soil and Crop Management
- Environmental or Crop Consulting
- Government Agencies and Non-Profits Organizations
- State and National Park Services Seed, Chemical, or Fertilizer Companies