Master of Science in Bioagricultural Sciences, Plan A – Entomology Specialization
The Master of Science in Bioagricultural Sciences Entomology Specialization program focuses on conducting research in the study of insects and other arthropods such as ticks and mites. Help build a healthier food system for a growing world while protecting the environment.
Where You’ll Find Us
Agricultural Research & Development Center
Work directly with crops and livestock at this research and teaching complex — one of nine around the state.
C. P. Gillette Museum of Arthropod Diversity
Our collection represents most orders of insects with a strong coverage of Rocky Mountain and southwestern species.
- Climate change
- Ecosystem health
- Agricultural Biologist & Engineer
- Agricultural Biosecurity Inspector
- Agricultural Science Research Technician
- Crop Scout
- Food Production
- Insect Molecular Biologist
- Integrated Pest Management Specialist
- Pesticide Safety Educator
- Research Biologist
- Research Entomologist
- Research Equipment or Agricultural Sales Representative
- Research Plant Pathologist
- Research Weed Scientist
- Weed Manager