Students who minor in plant health will study how plant health can be affected by plant pathogens, insect pests and invasive plants or weeds. Both human and ecosystem health are dependent upon plant health. This minor pairs well with majors in biology, soil and crop sciences, horticulture, forest and rangeland stewardship, microbiology and natural resources management.
Visit the CSU Course Catalog to learn more about coursework and requirements.
Where You’ll Find Us
- Agricultural Biologist & Engineer
- Agricultural Science Research Technician
- Enrollment in Graduate and Professional Schools
- Insect Molecular Biologist
- Research Agronomist
- Research Biologist
- Research Plant Pathologist
- State and Federal Government Agencies
- State or National Parks