Graduate Student Resources
For Current Graduate Students
If you are already enrolled as a student additional resources and department related activities are available through the Agricultural and Resource Economics Intranet Portal.
Login with your CSU NetID
Graduate Degree Programs
Our department offers three distinct graduate degree tracks with a variety of specializations to choose from. Allowing you to build an advanced degree program based on your research and career interests.
Agricultural Education is defined as a systematic program of instruction for students desiring to learn and teach/educate the science, business, and technology of agriculture, food and environmental/natural resource systems. Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices regarding agriculture.
- Master of Extension Education M.Ext.Ed.
- Master’s of Agriculture in Agricultural Education Teacher Development M.Ag.
- Teaching in Extension Certificate
Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Master of Science in Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Agricultural and Resource Economics
Masters in Agribusiness and Food Innovation Management
- Master’s in Agribusiness and Food Innovation Management
- Certificate in Agribusiness and Food Innovation Management